Monday 24 September 2012

Get creative! Fashion/Inspiration Wall hanger!

Good afternoon everyone! Again, sorry for lack of blog posts, my health really isn't the best at the moment but I am trying to fit them in when I'm feeling well enough! I have been working on my own little fashion/inspiration board that I keep in my beauty room at home! It really doesn't take much, and looks really cool if you put the effort in, be careful, this could get tacky VERY easily, you just need to put the right stuff on it and put them on it nicely, don't just throw them around the place. Below is the picture of my Fashion/Inspiration board, its still un-finished but I thought I would share, because it will never be finished and I will keep adding more on to it! 


What you need: 
Large black sheets of paper or colour of your choice.
A glue stick or ordinary glue.
Selotape or something to hang it up with.
Magazines or pics you want to put on it.
INSPIRATION & IMAGINATION.

Well, this is it, what do you's think? I personally love it! It is 4 big black sheets glued together, then hung on the wall. The great thing about this is, when you need more space, you can simply glue another black sheet on. 
I hung this up right beside my beauty vanity, so when I need inspiration for Hair/Make-up I can look over. Also, It is nice to look at and can fill the blank space on a wall.

Up in the top left corner I have old fashioned black and white pictures, Marilyn Monroe is there, Audrey Hephburn, Betty Davis etc. I also cut out quotes and make-up inspirations, then hair and fashion on the right hand side. I cut out headings aswell because I think they look awesome! I cut out a cosmopolitan one and one that says 'Overdose' I also cut out all of the brand names, 'Vivenne Westwood' is up there someone and 'D&G'- My fav!



Some people may find this tacky, but if you do it right you should be fine! 
PLEASE post pictures below if you decide to do this and if it inspired you to do something along the lines of this- I would be over the moon! :) 


Love you all & I look forward to posting more blogs when I'm feeling better.






MWAH!






No comments:

Post a Comment